This form is used to report concerning behavior. If you are dealing with an emergancy, DO NOT complete this form but call 911 imediately. Use this form if someone you know is...
- experiencing a decline in work or academic performance?
- demonstrating disruptive or disturbing behavior?
- showing dramatic changes in appearance, behavior or weight?
- having problems at home, with classes or work?
- making disturbing comments in conversation, email, letters, social media postings or papers?
- sad, anxious or experiencing dramatic mood shifts?
- abusing alcohol or drugs?
- isolating themselves socially?
- acting paranoid or suspicious?
- frequently angry or easily frustrated?
- struggling with health problems?
Your confidential report will be reviewed, and actions will be taken, by the Western's Campus Assessment, Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team.